Business Registration
Helpful resources for registering your business in South Africa

    Choose from these secure (https://) online applications:

New Pty Ltd Company - registering a company - new "slimtrim" Pty Ltd company

Shelf Pty Ltd Company - choose a Pty Ltd company off the shelf

NPC - Non-Profit Company - replaces section 21 companies for charities, etc

New MOI - old act company apply to adopt new act articles

Director Changes - change your Pty directors and their details

PTY Name Change - change your Pty name

CC Changes - change your CC name, members, addresses, etc

CC Conversion - convert your CC into a Pty Ltd company

CK1 Document - obtain a copy of the first CC certificate

CK2 Document - obtain a copy of the most recent CC certificate

CC Name - apply to reserve a name for an existing CC

Pty Name - apply to reserve a name for a new or existing Pty Ltd company

InfoCheck - obtain a disclosure certificate of info on any CC/Pty, directors, etc

Trading Name Registration - apply to register your t/a (trading as) name

Offshore Company - register a Pty Ltd company to run in another country

Association Agreement - CC members contract about death policies, etc

Accounting - advice, financials, tax returns

Annual Returns - render status and other statutory details for a CC/Pty

BEE Certificate - for businesses with turnover equal to R5m or less

Business Plans - to organise your business or apply for finance

CC/Pty Deregistration - apply to deregister (close down) a CC/Pty

CC/Pty Restoration - restore a CC/Pty and reverse final deregistration

Information Manual - in terms of the Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA)

PAYE Registration - apply to SARS to deduct and pay over employees tax

Tax Registration - apply for an income tax number for an individual/CC/Pty

Tax Clearance - apply for a certificate for tenders/good standing

Trademark Application SA - secure a product/service name/logo in SA

Trademark Application US - secure a product/service name/logo in the USA

Trust Registration - form a trust for charity, trade or protecting your assets

UIF Application - register your workers to insure against loss of work

VAT Application - register your business for Value-Added Tax

WCA Application - Workers Compensation insurance if a worker gets hurt


Fixed Accounting

Need to ask a question?

Call   0861BUSINESS   or   0861 287 463

Example of different types of business.
©1997-2012 Turpan Trust